Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Special Effects Projects

This week we will be doing a series on Special Effects. These images were all created by my students at the community college where I teach. I continue to be charmed and inspired by the creativity of the people in my Emeritus classes!



Janice and Bud

"The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart." ~Elisabeth Foley

Over the years I have met a lot of special people in my classes. Age 50 to 90 years is in my esitmation the perfect student! They are there to learn...bright and experienced...they are also there to create and have a good time.

Janice and Bud are perfect examples of the best students in my group and two people I call friend. Janice has been with me nearly as long has I have been teaching, Bud for the last couple of years.

They both enter their work at the county fair here in Dallas and always place or win. We have featured their work on this blog before, and here is more!

A hot dog with a glow around it, hand made smoke and hot text! What could be better!



It's a bird, no it's a plane, no it's a bird-plane! What a great image! Talk about creative! Definitely one you give a double-take!!



"Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer." ~Author Unknown

A special thank you to Janice and Bud Roden for letting me share their exceptional work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What fun--good job!