Monday, April 6, 2009

Tuesdays Treasures

On Tuesday's we are going to take a trip down memory lane with some "remember when" photos and stories submitted by our students. It could be photos from a high school prom; a nostalgic look at a 1950's TV program or a collage of photos that were just taken last week. If you have memories, old or new, you would like to share, send them to me at mxw8110@yahoo.com


Linda is one of my bright, artistic students. She has created some great images in the 6 years I have known her. Her Photoshop skills are excellent and her creativity a true gift.

I do believe this is one of my favorites. It incorporates a number of special effects to enhance an already charming picture. And I love the story that goes with it.

This is her grandson Mason taken on Easter last year.

Photobucket

Linda told me, “He showed up for the Easter egg hunt in his 'hunting cap' ready to hunt and refused to take it off! So that was his Easter bonnet - very chic, don't you think?”

“Easter spells out beauty, the rare beauty of new life.”
- S.D. Gordon

Enjoy!
Mimi

No comments: