Monday, March 30, 2009

Capture the Moment Mondays

Dave Berry, Director of the Photography Department at Computer School for Seniors will be sharing his insightful Photo Tips with you every Monday for Capture the Moment Mondays.

I-Phone Photography

Since we started our Blog you are learning a lot about some of my favorite toys that I can't live without. One I would like to share with you is the all purpose I-Phone that goes with me wherever I go. To be honest with you it is ALWAYS with me.

I love the phrase, "The Best Camera is the one that's with you."

That couldn't be more true than when I have my best friend with me everyday. The beauty of the I-Phone among other things is that is has a great camera built into it. When I first bought it I was surprised to find that it took outstanding pictures. I take between 1 and 50 I-Phone images every day and share at least one online with the world via Twitter and Facebook for my family and friends. As you have heard me say in the past
"Sometimes I get to places just when God's ready to have someone click the shutter."

Thank God I always have my I-Phone with me to capture that Kodak moment! Here are some of my most recent:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Dave Berry shares his Photography Tips at Computer School for Seniors (http://www.cs4seniors.com/).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love those pictures!

Mimi