Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day from Harry and the Blog

Hello All,

For the past few weeks we have been reminded today is the "special" day for love. We know love comes in all sizes, shapes and colors.....and in my case breeds. I'm really crazy for a little lasso named Georgia who lives with her family in San Antonio. Ours is an online romance and we email each other often. SIGH!

They say love makes the world go round but listen to the nightly news...and it's hard to believe it. I guess what I'm saying is WE NEED to tell the people who share our lives (PETS too) how much we love them every day...not only on Valentine's day!!!

While flowers, cards and treats are great tokens of affection, it's a gentle word or touch that's the best gift. Every day let's extend our paws in friendship and love. If we do this, within our own little corner of the world, love WILL truly make the world go round.

On behalf of all of us here at the blog....we wish you a day filled with love and friendship. We really appreciate YOU, your blog comments and emails too.To Mum and Fischer who share this Puli's life....I send my heart and all my love. Have a great day and a great week.

Cheerio y'all.

Your friend,
Harry Gareth Edward Spaulding
CSS Puli-at-Larg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Harry, you flatter me
Thank you for your loving Valentine
I give you a big wet one from San Antonio, It is big enough to share with Fischer..
My heart Pants for You
xoxoxo
Georgia