Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tuesday's Treasures

On Tuesdays we provide our Faculty an opportunity to feature the talented work of some of our students and friends. You may see a display of creative Photoshop work, their beautiful photographs or an interesting story about an individual’s meaningful contribution to his or her community, country or the world.If you have memories, old or new, you would like to share, send them to me at mxw8110@yahoo.com.


Traveling in Style

I genuinely enjoy the classes that I teach for seniors at Richland College here in Dallas. Among my favorites are the Photoshop Elements Collage classes because they always refresh my memory about how talented our age group is!

Jane Kennedy travels extensively and so has lots of great photos. Combining them into attractive and fun collages makes them interesting and provides a glimpse of an entire destination in one image. Enough said--I'll let the images speak for themselves!

Here is a look at Capri:



Here are some scrapbooking images from China:





And one more collage about a trip to Slovenia:



How about that for a unique approach to travel images?!!

I am always proud to be part of this creative, hard-working segment of the population, but never moreso than with this last collage class!

No comments: