Saturday, July 4, 2009

Inspirational Sunday

Bill Witcher, co-founder of Computer School for Seniors will be sharing words of encouragement, inspiration and hope with you each Sunday.


Happy 4th of July
In God We trust

“It is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey His will, to be grateful for His benefits, and humbly to implore His protection and favor.”
-George Washington




“An appeal to arms and to the God of hosts is all that is left us!...Sir, we are not weak if we make a proper use of those means which the God of nature hath placed in our power…Besides, sir, we shall not fight our battles alone. There is a just God who presides over the destinies of nations and who will raise up friends to fight our battles for us…Is life so dear, or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almight God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!!!”
-Patrick Henry


“I’ve lived, sir, a long time, and the longer I live, the more convincing proofs I see of this truth: That God governs in the affairs of men. If a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice, is it probable that an empire can rise without His aid? We’ve been assured in the sacred writings that unless the Lord builds the house, they labor in vain who build it. I firmly believe this, and I also believe that without His concurring aid, we shall succeed in this political building no better than the builders of Babel.”
-Benjamin Franklin


Dear God please bless our troops all over the world.


Bill Witcher is co-founder of Computer School for Seniors (http://www.cs4seniors.com/)

No comments: